24/11/2020_A sad day of my life

Time_2.07pm
Date_24/11/2020
A boring and a normal or sad of my life again
I wake up early on this morning at 3.00am and again sleep until 6.00am.
I was excited about this day because of certain reason, but I thinks it's just ordinary day of my life very much boring and sad day. Now this days are getting cold because of winter season, I think I understand now that something always happens in everyone's life very much a happy moments but not last longer then a second, hours,day or a month's. But this life incidents are very exciting experience of life of everyone. We should cherish every moment of life that makes us or other happy by understanding ourselves and other feeling by respecting them you can achieve a good and bright future of with lots of new things like enjoying your life and love by someone else, lots of thing that make us feel good and comfortable.
But right now in my life it is a sad day because something that I achieved in long time or in years was a short time of happiness that ended very easily and unexpectedly but I was happy that I was able to achieve this even for short time it was like golden time of life and something that happens once in a life. Or first time that make us happy to happen.
I will wait and see what will happen next in my life or even if I able say sayonara before ending this short of happiness, that some what change my life or my view perspective for others, and it has made a big change to me how I see world now is even clear and britter and better way of life thanks to this short of happy moments of my life.
I will see and wait for next day how this days are changing me and lets wonder about next day is for what short of nice,sad and bad day is coming to approach me or challenge me.
Time_5:14pm
I am really feeling sad right it's amazing but some what bad I think should end thinks that can't stay longer can't be done anything, I am really hopeless and feeling down why I don't know or I know but i am feeling lonely because of something I have loose right now maybe I realized it now I know this would be better because it is better for both of us, I should move forward without looking back life is tough but I won't give up that's all.
I will become strong enough so I won't look back because it is in past and something that can't be done.
 Time_6:46pm
I am feeling relive because I know what I want to know that's great but other hand I got Angy so that changes my nature differently so I think I should work on myself in order to improve myself I should not rely on something like anger for self stable or for avoiding emotion, depression and other things thats all.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu